MD Complete Skincare, which has the corporate office in Cincinnati and is a national brand is looking for Beauty Bloggers. MD Complete Skincare sells their products in Target and CVS as well as on Amazon and on their website.
I’m working with bloggers and influencers throughout the country to engage with the brand.
The two lines they have are anti-aging and anti-acne. I am looking for both genders, ages 13 on up. I’m primarily looking for beauty bloggers, but I’m open to anyone who has experience promoting health and wellness products, and/or are parent bloggers who promote products. For instance, if you are a parent who is interested in anti-aging, but have a teenager who is struggling with acne, I would love to work with you, too! I’m also open to working with couples.
To become an MD Complete Brand Ambassador is easy.
1. Send me your social media outlets and the number of followers have for each outlet and your blog.
2. Tell me the condition of your skin and what you want to see improved.
3. The commitment is a minimum of three-months. Take a before picture, another at one month, another at two months, and a final at three months. After the first month, I will touch base with you, via Skype and talk about your experience, and again at three months. Provide honest feedback.
4. You will receive a personalized regimen with enough product for the three months.
5. You will receive a best practice pamphlet, media release form, information about how to use the products, and information about the affiliate program.
6. MD Complete will mention and tag you on our social media.
My goal is to establish a long-term relationship with bloggers. We are constantly innovating with new products and our brand is growing. Keep an eye for next week daytime media and you’ll see what I mean.
If interested or have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org